maandag 17 december 2007

Taking it for a ride

Last summer I've been to San Sebastian, Spain, to take my first surflessons. But let's talk about the picture, because taking surflessons is another story. This pictures is taking on some random street corner in the centre of San Sebas. Nice BMX, an even better motorbike, an ugly scooter and two good coloured trashcans....I edit the picture a little bid, taking away most bright colours. When I look at it, I'm feeling like I wanna jump on one of them to take it for a ride! Talking about taking a ride, check out this oldschool BMX shortfilm....and just as in one of my earlier posts, this guy is wearing a magnificent outfit as well! And again, the music is genius :) Nice.... real nice!

Labels: , , , ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage